Franklin Hodge, along with Pyro Protection, were awarded a turnkey contract to carry out the removal of three existing Galvanised tanks within a tight location area and subsequent installation of three Franklin Hodge tanks each 3.82m dia X 9.055m high with an effective capacity of 98M3.
The project was complicated by the fact that this contract had
to be completed within a two week shut down period from the 25th
July to the 8th August. This involved:
1) Disconnection and drainage of existing tanks by Pyro Protection
2) Removal of the 3no 3.9M dia X 8.4M high existing Galvanised tanks.
3) Jet clean the working area by Bolton Plastics.
4) Erection of the 3 no 3.82M dia X 9.055M high tanks with Franklin Hodge tanks by FHI
5) Trace heating reconnection of the tanks etc by Pyro Protection.
The customer was very happy with the FHI site team and the whole completion of the contract from start to finish.